Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$200.99 - $219.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$24.00 - $31.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$289.99 - $299.99
With the XTR 10-Speed Cassette, you can always count on reliable shifting. The 5 largest cogs are made of titanium and mounted on a 3-piece aluminum carrier for increased rigidity and significant weight savings. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Shimano's Hyperglide computer-designed ramps and tooth profiles ensure quick and accurate shifting, too.
$89.99 - $99.99
SRAM's PG-1050 10-Speed Cassette is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-speed Cassette is comprised of two aluminum cog carriers, 5 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette for perfect shifting so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$23.99 - $25.99
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$330.00 - $455.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$400.00 - $540.00
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$180.00 - $215.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
$47.99 - $52.99
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano style cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
Replacement inner shell bearing for the Odyssey Antigram hub.
$249.99 - $269.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$17.39 - $24.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
• Steel • 7-speed
• Steel • 8-speed
5-speed bronze color freewheel
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.
Page 1 of 5 Next page