The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on…
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling.
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even…
• XC tire with durable casing, large knobs for all conditions • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
The Schwalbe CX Comp is light and economical. It is a true cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile. Perfect for those who are looking for a fast rolling rubber with great cornering grip.
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance, while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether…
Chew up the dirt with Felt's Berm Master Tire. This great 1970's motocross-inspired tire offers today's reliability and performance with a massive 3 inch width and huge knobs that dig deep into loamy soils, and also roll well on the road for cruising.
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for your BMX. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe, too.
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of…
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity.
Felt's Thick Brick Tire features an inverted tread that rolls smoothly and grips great. And, at 3 inches wide, the Brick is super plush for top comfort and control.
Schwalbe's Table Top Tire offers amazing quality under the most intensive use. They have used closed block tread to support the most sophisticated tricks you can produce. They developed this tire together with Timo Pritzel. The results is an extremely light and reliable piece of equipment that…
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 20 x 2.125
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419