Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
Felt calls them like they see them with their High Swoopy Handlebar. Like they say, it's a high, swoopy bar that provides a comfortable, upright cruising position. And, with the sweet chrome plating and stylish shape this cool bar is guaranteed to add some nice style to your ride.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever…
With classic lines and classy chrome plating, Felt's Classic Low Rise Handlebar is just the thing to dress up your cruiser. The low-rise puts you in a comfortable position and the bar sweeps back for a wrist-friendly grip.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- Tange aluminum assures strength and dependability - Stiff enough for track sprints and cool enough for urban machines
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm…
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design’s Venturi Pads are the correct foam replacement pads for your Profile Design Century Aerobars (sold separately). They have adhesive on the bottom.
Grow up, kid, with Sunday’s Manhandle Bar. This is a big bar for bigger riders. But, just because it stands taller than the rest doesn’t mean it’s flexy. That’s because it’s built with weight-saving multi-butted tubing, using a stout, 7/8 crossbar that gives it the strength you need to pull off big…
Jake Seeley is a bona-fide tech street wizard, so of course he should have his very own bars to aid in the wizardry. Enter Sunday’s Street Sweeper 4-piece Bar. This bar is post-weld heat-treated, which allows Sunday to back it up with a warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Plus, the 4-piece…
Made to Sunday team rider, Mark Burnett's specific dimensions, the Excelsior Bar is truly a signature product. It features a 20mm cross bar and has been post-weld heat-treated for bomber strength. They come with a limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects, ‘cause Sunday’s got your back. -…
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Electra's Cruiser Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to roll through the city streets. With its rise and width, the Cruiser Attitude puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for…
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.