Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever…
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on…
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design’s Venturi Pads are the correct foam replacement pads for your Profile Design Century Aerobars (sold separately). They have adhesive on the bottom.
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Designed to help riders enter and exit their trike more easily, the Versa Bars are a simple and effective solution. The bars mount easily to the existing handlebar tubes on any of our current TerraTrike direct steering models and can be positioned however fits you best. There are two Versa Bars…
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Felt calls them like they see them with their High Swoopy Handlebar. Like they say, it's a high, swoopy bar that provides a comfortable, upright cruising position. And, with the sweet chrome plating and stylish shape this cool bar is guaranteed to add some nice style to your ride.
With classic lines and classy chrome plating, Felt's Classic Low Rise Handlebar is just the thing to dress up your cruiser. The low-rise puts you in a comfortable position and the bar sweeps back for a wrist-friendly grip.
Felt's Wheelie Big Bar is just the thing for going "wheelie big." It's made from their 13 butted Super-lite 20/20 tubing and features an 8.5-inch rise with a 12-degree backsweep and 1-degree upsweep. And at 29-inches wide, you'll have plenty of leverage to sprint towards the next launch, and plenty…
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement…
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm…
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
• Heavy duty steel construction • Variety of rises offered • Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Tange aluminum assures strength and dependability - Stiff enough for track sprints and cool enough for urban machines
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c