TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
TruVativ's Stylo T40 Flatbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Plus, the flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
The strength and stiffness of a gravity bar with trail tuned geometry and weight. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 760 bar is dialed to enhance your trail experience. Boasting Super 6 alloy construction and Dual XGT tapers, the OOZY Trail 760 is exceptionally durable without tipping the scales. SPANK's…
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Flat Bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- 6061 aluminum construction - EN Mountain safety certification - 250g - Sweep: 9 degrees
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
- Gravity-approved unidirectional carbon fiber with black on black graphics - KS's tuned flex system offers the perfect balance of comfort and control when used with Ether stem - Weight: 197g - Rise / Sweep: 0/9
- Gravity-approved butted, heat treated aluminum with black on black graphics - KS's tuned flex system offers the perfect balance of comfort and control when used with Ether stem - Weight: 252g - Rise / Sweep: 0/9
- AL6061-T6 Double Butted - 5 Degree Backsweep - 710mm Wide - Laser Logos and Graphics - Weight - 269g
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 31.8 Bar Clamp Diameter - 5 Degree Backsweep - 710mm Wide - Dual Black Anodized Finish with HRT Graphics - Weight - 240g
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm -…
The Crank Brothers Cobalt 11 Handlebar is the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your prized bike! It's constructed from high modulus carbon for an unreal stiffness-to-weight ratio and the choice of 8 or 15mm of rise lets you find the ideal position for climbing up and ripping…
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
The Gradient Flat Handlebar is a full-carbon enduro offering from the folks at Gravity. Low weight makes it easy to tackle the climbs, and trail tough construction gives you the confidence to pin the turns. The matte unidirectional carbon finish classes up any bike.
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging…
- Superlight unidirectional carbon bar - 2X: flippable offset design for +/- 5mm of rise, great on bikes with a tall front end - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 26.8" (680mm) - Sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 154g
- Full carbon/Kevlar construction with a unique drop center design - Reinforced brake lever and bar end zones with a reinforced and textured stem clamp area - Red and white K-Force graphics - Sweep: 9 deg - Weight: 140g
Whether its safety, price, or environmental responsibility, alloy has always been a favorite of many mountain bikers for bars. However, it wasn't until SPANK Industries introduced its patented Vibrocore anti-vibration technology that means alloy bars could match the stiffness, comfort and…
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Grip it and rip it with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Available in both 17 or 23° back-sweep for a more natural hand position - Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length - 5° upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference - Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down - AL-7050-T76 - 31.8mm clamp - 710mm width center-to-center -…
Giant's Contact SL XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from a lightweight 7050 aluminum and have micro-adjust set-up markings so you can set them up perfectly on your bike.
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.